- Welcomed them to town with a dinner at Reilly's Pizza - wood-fired, gourmet pizza in a revamped funeral home. (You could never tell what it'd been it's past life.) DEEElicious!
- Celebrated my birthday with a home-cooked meal.
- Watched Lincoln on its opening weekend. EXCELLENT. You must go see the movie!
- Took in our first opera. One of my students gifted me with 2-free tickets to La Traviata. It was a first for all of us - and maybe not a last for all of us.
|Dan and I after the opera.|
- Enjoyed being treated to home-cooked meals and not doing dishes....
- Treated Dean to some Papa Murphy's Take-and-Bake pizza.
- Made 2 pies (pumpkin and pecan), green bean casserole, and Grandma's cranberry salad for our Thanksgiving feast at my aunt's.
- Attended mass - 3 times this week.
- Scrap-booked (finally got that wedding one started) and crafted for the girls.
- Watched football (including atteding the UA-ASU game) for the guys.
- Checked out breakfast at Frank's - always a treat to enjoy good breakfast on a patio in November.
|Good ol' Franks by Day; Francisco's at Night. I got to have 1 banana and 1 chocolate chip pankcake - delish combo!|
- Visited the Tucson Botanical Gardens. Definitely worth many happy returns.
|Michi-Gander and Mother Goose are enjoying the balmy "fall" weather!|
Whew! Tomorrow, they're on the road to California for a few days...and we're going to relax. :)
|Some of us have already started relaxing....|